Can’t believe that a month has already passed since our big day! Ang bilis din…parang kailan lang that we we’re so busy with all the wedding preps!
Looking back, preparing for our wedding was but a whirlwind of events, scattered through May 2012 to December 2013 including but not limited to:
- making sure we completed all the requirements for marriage (takot lang namin kung di namin magawa ‘to haha) going back and forth to Talisay, Batangas and Midlands, getting the sacrament of confirmation and attending the very sulit and highly recommended Discovery Weekend (pre-cana seminar/workshop)!
- Decision making for all the never-ending details of the wedding: choosing who, what, when, where and how –> And STANDING BY these decisions (which, I think, is the harder part, haha)
- Cris-crossing in and around Manila (Binondo, Makati, MOA, QC) to find the perfect wedding rings, socks, shoes etc. (because you just couldn’t wear black heels with a Veluz gown!)
- “Window shopping” through all the possible details we see everywhere in malls and RESISTING temptations!
- Posing for NOT one, but TWO engagement sessions by non-other than Mimi+Karl, PLUS creating one do-it-yourself save-the-date video shot in Cebu haha!
- Meetings and appointments with the suppliers scheduled on after-dinner hours just because we’re busy like that
- And so much more that I think this needs a separate post.🙂
But amidst all the toxicity of the preps along with our busy schedules in residency, the wedding still went great with no major hitches; And for that we are grateful!
The wedding went so beautifully that until now, we can’t stop reliving all the memories and details of that day. We were just so happy with everything!
Although the wedding is over, we’ll still update this blog as we share our memories on our big day, because as much as we are part of the celebration, YOU are too!😀
So for our first post as husband and wife, here’s our wedding Same Day Edit (SDE) video by the master Threelogy videographer Bong Sare.